Hello,
I have been struggling with this issue for a while and any help/insights
will be greatly appreciated!

I'm struck with WAS v7 and hence Aries 0.1. And I want to replace the SCA
bindings (IBM's Tuscany) with Camel as it seems to be lot more easy to set
up and am awesome product.

I have two issues here:

1. What version of Camel will work with Aries 0.1 - Or am I better of going
with Camel and Spring in an OSGi env? I would rather have Camel and Camel
for Blue Print (Aries 0.1) if possible.

2. WAS and Camel. Can I have camel play nice with IBM WAS? All
queues/factories can be accessed via JNDI look ups. Can some send me some
info on this?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Matt