I see.

If Server_9900 is the sender/producer/client, then the name Server_9900 is
a misnomer, but I understand now server has a different meaning in your
program.
I would do something like this to send to the consumer, and get a response,
copied from a unit test[1].

String reply =
template.requestBody("netty:tcp://localhost:{{port}}?textline=true&sync=true",
"Hello World", String.class);

Also, is there any reason you're using Camel 2.5.0? I encourage you to try
2.8.3 instead, well 2.8.2 until 2.8.3 is available in maven really soon.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-netty/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/netty/NettyTextlineInOutTest.java

Taariq