Some more details about what I am doing.  I've distilled the configuration down
to what's below.  It's Camel 2.9-SNAPSHOT running on Karaf 2.2.4, with CXF
2.4.3.

About five lines from the end, there are two endpoints that I've been trying to
work with.  The first one with cxfbean works fine, but it's not clear how to
define a bus in Blueprint to use with it.  The cxf component allows the
definition of a bus in Blueprint, but only as a part (and associated with) the
cxfEndpoint element.

Should there be a bus element at the top level of the
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf schema?

Thanks kindly for any input!

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0";

xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.0.0";
           xmlns:camelcxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf";
           xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";
           xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
                ">

    <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
        <property name="connectionFactory">
                <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <camelcxf:cxfEndpoint id="routerEndpoint"

serviceClass="org.apache.camel.itest.osgi.cxf.jaxrs.testbean.CustomerService">
    </camelcxf:cxfEndpoint>

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint";>
        <!--<routeBuilder ref="websocketRoutes"/>-->
        <!--<package>net.mauswerks.component.admin</package>-->
        <route>
            <from
uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:9000/customerservice?matchOnUriPrefix=true"/>
            <to uri="jms:queue:test"/>
            <to uri="log:test"/>
        </route>
        <route>
            <from uri="jms:queue:test"/>
            <!-- The first line here works, the second (uncommented) line does
not -->
            <!--<to uri="cxfbean:customerServiceBean"/>-->
            <to uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

    <bean id="customerServiceBean"
class="org.apache.camel.itest.osgi.cxf.jaxrs.testbean.CustomerService"/>
</blueprint>