Hi,

happy to see that you've done some progress on this "high-load-requirement"
issue, and that now we both use the same vocabulary, that's CONSUMER and not
PRODUCER (just think of the camel's RouteBuilder class of yours you called
it RouteProducer in [1]).

>>> But this is not sufficenat at all as the CachingConnectionFactory caches
>>> single connection. Hence i am expecting to have pool of connection so
>>> that i can handle this huge load.
Just to mention 2 possible choices:
- org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory
- org.jencks.amqpool.PooledConnectionFactory
which don't only cache jms sessions but also the connections as well. Just
customize them in your spring-wiring-setup or Java code so that they would
fit into you requirements.

At last please note that like you I'm also just a Apache Camel user and I do
also should dig into Camel source, samples, test cases, google, etc. to
solve the problems I'm facing while developing (right now just think about
that trivial CachingConnectionFactory question of yours).

Just my last 2 cents:
Try to find out what Apache Camel can do for you and what not (as far as you
can on your own), and if still stuck, then use the forum. IMHO there's
almost nothing impossible while using Apache Camel as it provides such a
wonderful open-to-extension-and-customization API that one can (almost)
never get stuck in unsolvable problems.

[1]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camle-ActiveMQ-connection-polling-and-threading-issue-tp5012594p5012594.html

Wish you best luck by your requirements