Hello All,
I have a question regarding dymaic uri inside toF() DSL
Given below is my route

 from("direct:bootstraproute")
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD,constant(org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpMethods.GET))
.toF("https4://myapi.com/%s.json?type=2",header("eventid"))
                .setHeader(CacheConstants.CACHE_OPERATION,
constant(CacheConstants.CACHE_OPERATION_ADD))
                .setHeader(CacheConstants.CACHE_KEY, header("eventid"))
                .to("cache://MyCache");

My problem is inside toF DSL ,header("eventid") is getting evaluated when
the route is started and hence its not finding anything.Instead i want it to
get evaluated when the message arrives.Sorry if my question is silly as iam
quite new to camel.Any help would be appreciated

Thanks