That sounds really, really odd. Why not use activemq and activemq-cpp then?

Hadrian

On 11/30/2011 08:22 AM, ebinsingh wrote:
Thanks a lot. I was thinking of sending a SEDA queue instance to JNI which
would put messeges on to it.
I'll have another route in Camel which would consume out of this SEDA queue.
Not sure if this is possible or a total bad idea.

Also I was thinking that instead of creating the SEDA queue instance from
Camel what if C++ creates a SEDA queue in the same JVM and publishes to it,
Camel Route should be able to consume messeges out of this SEDA queue. Is
this correct. Looking to try it out today.