On Tue Dec 13 16:21:14 2011, focaldi wrote:
Hi I am using Activemq 5.5.1 and I wanna deploy my camel application what it
is adding dynamic routes and some datasource registry. But I couldnt add
datasources to camel instance that provided by Active MQ. If I would use
"camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext(registry);", I can register to camel
context but then there are two Camel Instance in tomcat server.Am I right?

Did you also use spring configuration file to create another the camel context?

I will be OK if you there are more than one CamelContext in the ActiveMQ instance.
You just need to make sure the routes don't consumer the same queue.

If I am right then how can I add datasources (JndiRegistry) to camel
instance that provided by Active MQ???Pls help me. Thanks

You can bind the datasource with a name and instance into the registry.
If you are using spring configuration, it is easy to setup it in spring.