On 13 December 2011 11:51, Sol Ido <sol...@robbieone.com> wrote:
> Thank you Claus
>
> I really like Scala and i have to consider the combinaison of Scalate and
> Jade as a generator since i'm still looking for a complete solution.

As an aside Scalate supports a few different template languages; the 2
most relevant for HTML generation are Jade for nice DRY HTML
generation (which works really nicely with divs, css, wiki markup,
javascript and coffeescript filters)...
http://scalate.fusesource.org/documentation/jade.html

or SSP which is more like velocity / JSP
http://scalate.fusesource.org/documentation/ssp-reference.html

though its the same Scalate library & API to integrate either of these
2 template languages in a web app and the same camel component too -
just specify the template file in the URI in the camel endpoints
http://scalate.fusesource.org/camel.html

--
James
-------