Hi,

What you are looking for is a common use case supported by Camel. What you need to do is use the 'replyTo' parameter in your activemq uri [1], insead of the extra 'activemq:myReplyQueue' at the end of the route you mentioned. That will tell the activemq consumer to take the message resulted from processing and put it in the reply queue (and use a correlation id as mentioned by Willem), which is what you want.

One other thing to consider (independent of solution above) is using just camel-jms and plain "jms:..." uris.

Cheers,
Hadrian

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html