Hello,

I am using Camel successfully in my project, but have a question concerning
the FTP consumer, specifically, with regard to existing files in a watched
remote folder.

Is there any way of ignoring all files that 'pre-exist' on the server,
hopefully, through configuration on the route i.e. ignoreExisting=true or
similar?

I am only interested in *new* files that get added to the remote folder, not
files that already exist when the route is created via the camel context.

Many thanks for any pointers (maybe I have missed an obvious config param)

Cheerio,
Nic