Thanks for fixing, I didn't try it out because I think I cannot use a
snapshot version. But I used enrich as you proposed so now I can send emails
with an attachment :). Is there a reason to use a "direct" endpoint in
between, instead of using the stringtemplate endpoint directly in the enrich
method?

Christian Mueller wrote