Hello,

I want to create a custom component (Component, EndPoint, Consumer,
Producer..).
This component will create a FTP Route and it will have the control to start
and stop the FTP Route and the business logic too.

The first vesion of my component is a poll Consumer. This solution doesn't
like me because I have a poll (of my custom) and another poll inside (of
FTP)

I have read about "DefaultScheduledPollConsumer", I don't know if I can use
it to create a event-driven componet that listens the file received from FTP
Route.

Anybody has experience with this class? An example?

Thank you.
Raúl