Hi,

since the migration to camel version 2.9.0, I'm experiencing the following
problem (in pseudocode for clarity ;-)). ( Was working in versions 2.7.x ...
)

from( "file://inbox-with-flatfiles-in-textformat-no-xml...")
  .to( "smooks://smooks-config.xml" )
;

causes the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
javax.xml.transform.stax.StAXSource
Source types not yet supported by the SAX Filter. Only supports StreamSource
and JavaSource at present.
        at
org.milyn.delivery.sax.SmooksSAXFilter.doFilter(SmooksSAXFilter.java:66)
        at
org.milyn.delivery.sax.SmooksSAXFilter.doFilter(SmooksSAXFilter.java:61)
        at org.milyn.Smooks._filter(Smooks.java:516)

The following workaround works well - but since I don't know anything about
the maximum filesize to be
expected - I feel uncomfortable by converting the file content to String
class:

from( "file://inbox-with-flatfiles-in-textformat-no-xml...")
  .convertBodyTo( String.class )
  .to( "smooks://smooks-config.xml" )
;

The file passed to smooks is not really a SAXSource since it is a flat
textfile. It is only parsed in a SAX compatible manner by smooks ...

How to use a different TypeConverter (which ?) correctly to even handle huge
files ?
Advice very much appreciated - thanks in advance !