Hello,
I am trying to implement a camel solution for a pretty simple requirement.
Its about a monitoring system with jms. Here is what it looks like:
1. a process writes jms messages with an xml body in an activemq queue. The
xml body contains the monitoring data to be evaluated.
2. in a pre defined interval i wish to read ALL messages from that queue and
pass all the content to a bean processor.
3. the bean processor evaluates all the messages content and sends an e-mail
report to a pre defined mail address.
All my camel routes are being defined as xml. I prefer not to write any java
code but the bean processor.
Using a timer with pollEnrich of type jmsConsumer together with aggregator
did not work properly. Only one message could be read at time instead of
all.
<route>
<from uri="timer://monitoringTimer&period=600000" />
<pollEnrich uri="jms:queue:monitoring"/>
<aggregate strategyRef="aggregatorStrategy" completionTimeout="3000">
<correlationExpression>
<constant>true</contant>
</correlationExpression>
<to uri="bean:monitorEvaluator"/>
</aggregate>
</route>
I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas on how to realize it
with camel.
Perhaps someone has any other better approach to solve this.
I would be very thankful ;)
Cheers,
Wagner
--
View this message in context:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Reading-all-messages-from-ActiveMQ-in-pre-defined-interval-tp5482810p5482810.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.