Hi,

I'm pretty new to camel so I may be missing something. I have
discovered I can have a batch consumer, which downloads N items from
the source, but I'd like to have a batch processor and batch producer.
It's not very efficient for me to process an message at a time, so I'm
looking to process a batch of items (like instead of enhancing a
single message from a database, it's much more efficient to enhance a
batch of items). And finally I'd like to be able to send the messages
off to a remote destination in a batch.

I tried building a processor based on the BatchingProcessor, but I had
quite a lot of trouble. I then tried to base it on the resequencer,
which is a bit closer. I had problem with the InFlightRepository not
tracking the async messages, so a shutdown was losing messages.

 Anyway, I just wonder if anyone else has solved this problem, or is
there anything in Camel which i don't know about?


Thanks very much!

Ben

Reply via email to