Hi,

This is my first shot at camel routing and I'm trying to use the Spring WS
component to call a webservice and marshal the response. The problem is
that this particular service returns the actual payload XML as an
attachment and the SOAP body contains the response type element wrapping a
single XML element with reference to the attachment cid. How should I go
about in order to retrieve and later marshal this response?

What I've done so far is this:

I'm using Spring to set up my Camel context and configure
a org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate which uses
a org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory and
a org.springframework.ws.transport.http.CommonsHttpMessageSender

In my route definition I route a request to this endpoint using "spring-ws:
https://the.remote.service?webServiceTemplate=#wsTemplate"; as the uri.
Which seems to work just fine - I can even spot the attachment in the
response if I have httpclient log the wire contents it receives.

The problem is when I try to process the resulting Exchange in any way. At
this point the in body just contains what was inside the SOAP body element
and the attachment is nowhere to be found.

-- 
- Jan Fredrik Wedén

Reply via email to