Hi Claus

Thank you for your responses... My concern is that I want polling
FTP/FTPS/SFTP/FILE-endpoints to call my custom code if error occurs... Can
you point me to a example where I can see how I can apply this
pollingStrategy to these endpoints ?

I am constructing endpoints programmatically and creating url's based on
values received from database. Here is part of my code:

RouteDefinition routeDef = new RouteDefinition();

//Endpoint url constructed from values from db
org.apache.camel.Endpoint fromEnd = camel.getEndpoint(fromUrl);

routeDef.from(fromEnd);

//Add "to" endpoints which are constructed the same way
routeDef.to(toEndpoints);

Then route is added to CamelContext and started later.

If you could show example how I could add pollingStrategy to
"fromEnd"-endpoint, you would save my week or maybe whole month ... :)

Thank you

Best Regards Tuomas Katva