Could you set the Log-level to DEBUG and look what Camel log?

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Narita Bagchi <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Our application is doing complex processing and routing and it is
> completely based on Camel. I am upgrading our product from Camel version
> from 1.6.4 to 2.9.0. I would like to know what are the scenarios when the
> CamelContext fails to start? I am not getting any error. I am testing a
> simple File to File process. Even though the CamelContext looks to have
> started, consumer is not picking the files from the source endpoint.
>
> When I tried analyzing through JMX, I am finding all the consumers,
> processors and routes in "Started state". I am unable to get a clue what is
> going wrong with the CamelContext. My guess is that CamelContext is lacking
> something important.
> I also noticed that at times I could see the CamelLock files in the source
> directory. Also I suppose I should remove doing "convertBodyTo", which was
> required in File endpoint at 1.x
>
> Any direction or clue will help me a lot.
> Thanks.
> Narita
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> ***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
> material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or
> taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
> entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
> this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
> computer.***
>

Reply via email to