Hello All,
I think this would be a great feature to have available with a cxf bean URI
configuration.  Consider the use case where Camel is acting as an
intermediary broker/facade for other services.  The broker and the services
it fronts all share the same WSDL and service definition.  The only
difference is the address.

Currently, you can use the URI format of:

cxf://someAddress[?options]

However, then you have have to manually configure CXF features using the CXF
bus.  However, if you could have a URI interface like below, you can
configure your CXF features and interceptors on the bean:

cxf:myCXFBean?address=${in.headers.addressToSendTo}

This header can be set dynamically and only one CXF bean would be need to
act as a client for multiple services.  For now, I will set up one cxf bean
per address that I am sending to.

Thanks,
Yogesh