Oops... Should have looked at the error closer.

Yes it is exactly as Claus mentioned... You have 2 routes consuming from the
same Direct endpoint...

Strangely in the zip file, I missed this in the code. Are you sure your code
is identical to the one in the Zip file..

In any case, you have your answer... In fact, you also have answers to
issues, you may encountered down the road in my response ;)

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com