Hi,

Kind of newbie question, i need an advice to use the best methodology for my
scenario. I am using Camel 2.6.0 inside Servicemix 4.3.0.

Briefly, consuming from cxf endpoint, i will send xml's to jbi endpoints,
and using the responses from that jbi endpoints, I will enrich-modiy the
initial exchange, and make one final request. It has to be sequential, the
route may terminate/return back according the results of intermadiate calls. 

The first thing came to my mind is to create extra exchanges and
producerTemplates inside processors to issue intermediate jbi calls, to
preserve initial exchange. 

from(cxf:).processor().processor().to(cxf:)

But I have read that using extra producerTemplates is discouraged. How can I
use the same exchange more then once -not like split / multicast patterns, i
need a sequential flow.

What actually is the "camel" way of doing this:) ?



--
View this message in context: 
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Adice-for-intermadiate-calls-tp5567757p5567757.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to