I didn't used the cxfrs component until now, but my expectation would be:
- set the header you would like to send as message header
- may provide your own "headerFilterStrategy" (checkout [1] for this)

This should work, IMO. If not, feel free to raise a JIRA for it.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

Best,
Christian