Hello,

I do not dare to hope there is a one liner in Java DSL using JPA component
to update records such as:

.to("jpa:my.model.entities.weather.WeatherCurrent?persistenceUnit=weather"&unique=someDbColumn)

I am successfully ADDING the records, but I want to update them. Let's say
there was an imaginary option 'unique' as above , so
the underlying machinery could update the record based on given unique db
column.

But what about now - how is camel solving this pretty much common problem?

Just to be sure I am clearly explaining things: I will periodically produce
a set of Weather pojos and one field will hold an id and based on this id
which is also in the corresponding db table (not primary key), the data
should be updated (overwritten).

-borut