Hi,
I am new here, I posted this to developer forum which seems not good place
for this, so I am re-posting it here.

I have couple of RESTful web service that I want to use Camel as integration
point. I had a brief review for restlet which is supposed to be the
solution, but from I have seen, it's not straight forward to use:
1. straight forward support/construct RESTful dynamic URL for both  and :
http://host:port/services/{uid}/table1/{item_id}
2. it supports request methods GET,POST,PUT, DELETE, I did not see how Camel
handles these methods.

Can Camel handle dynamic URL construction with variables? in ideal case, it
should support:

Since many social network APIs are in this format, for instance:
http://graph.facebook.com/{uid}/picture
http://graph.facebook.com/{uid}/friends
http://graph.facebook.com/{uid}/{about_everything}

Can Camel at least support dynamic construction of URL out of box even
without PUT and DELETE support?
I don't know how big effort is needed to do this. If required, I am willing
to contribute.

I looked at the this CXFRS component for Rest endpoint, it seems to me no
use to me. If I am writing Spring controllers like the sample code:
@RequestMapping("/services")
@Controller
 class MyController {

 @RequestMapping("/{id1}/resource/{id2}")
 public @ResponseBody String method1(@PathVariable String id1, @PathVariable
String id2) {

I will be directly writing a regular web app for Restful web services with
much more control like I am doing right now, why do I need Camel plus CXFRS?
I looked restlet approach, it solved construction for  but not for , and the
configuration is very intrusive-it requires a separate servlet in addition
to normal Camel servlet, it also requires to change appContext.xml and
web.xml. I would use it only if it solve Restful endpoint for both  an  at
same time.

To me, solving dynamic construction of endpoint is only correct way to do it
inside of Camel.

Zemin