Hello All,
I have a simple recipient list in Camel 2.8.4:

                <camel:route
                        errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler">

<camel:setHeader headerName="routingSlipHeader">

<camel:simple>cxf:bean:someEndpoint?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;&amp;synchronous=true</camel:simple>
</camel:setHeader>

<camel:recipientList inheritErrorHandler="true">
        <camel:header>routingSlipHeader</camel:header>
</camel:recipientList>
               </camel:route>

I have my dead letter error handler set up with a redelivery policy.
However, the recipient list does not attempt redelivery on failure.  I get a
message like this:

Message exchange has failed: so breaking out of pipeline for exchange

However, the message appears to be only attempted once.  I bumped up the
redeliveryDelay to about a minute and waited to see if we would try to
redeliver but it didn't.

Any ideas on how to get the recipient list to use a redelivery policy?

Thanks,
Yogesh