Hi

I am new to camel. I have a use case, I need some suggestions  and best way
to implement it.

I have some data in database which has some header values as jxpath
expression. I need to validate it using filter.

eg: jxpath //books/value>600

But in camel, the filter always comes with camel component, but i need to a
separate filter method in my simple java class. I need to pass the filter
value to the filter method which must validate it using jxpath expression
filter and return it as boolean value (using predicate concept )

eg: filter value --> value>600

Any suggestion will be heplful for me.

Regards,
Sam