Hi
 I have seen an interface Predicate in the jar camel-core 2.9.0.

it has this method

public interface Predicate
{

    public abstract boolean matches(Exchange exchange);
}
----------------------
http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/Predicate.html

the above url says this interface is implemented in jxpathexpressions,
spelexpressions etc. But referring to the classes i couldnot able to find
the implementation of the boolean matches(Exchange exchange) interface in
it.

I need to know where the implementation of this interfaces are done in the
jxpath,sql,spel,ognl expression language. Could you guide me where the exact
jar and classes where the interface is implemented in those EL?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sam