Not yet, I wrote a camel-jena component a while ago, at the time Jena was moving to the ASF. Then they didn't have a release for a long time. They just had their first release recently.

From my talks to the guys in the jena community there seems to be some divergence of ideas about the future of jena and I was waiting to see how that plays out. In my area there is strong interest in the Semantic Web field, but apparently not so much in the rest of the world. The field was more vibrant during the times Stefano and the MIT gang was working on Simile.

That said, if there is interest, I could brush up my camel-jena, upgrade it to latest camel version and put it up.

Cheers,
Hadrian