On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM, mgiammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I have found the bug:
>
> ShiroSecurityTokenInjector creates a bytearray and puts it in the message
> header.
>
> The bytearray do not pass through openwire...

Ah crap, yeah JMS spec have limitations on what can be transfered over
JMS in JMS properties.
We have some notes about this at the Camel JMS wiki page
http://camel.apache.org/jms

I wonder if we can always safely convert the shiro token as a String
representation instead of byte[]?
A string is always supported.

I dont assume we need to base encode the byte array or something? The
token may already be representable out of the box in a String.

Maybe you could check a bit on Shiro and see about this about the
token? And if possible we could maybe adjust the code in camel-shiro.