Hi

I got side tracked by more important stuff I needed to attend.
And well the Camel project has many committers to help also.

Do you mind if you got spare time, to try the 2.9 branch and apply the
patch(es) from CAMEL-5018.
And try out the use-case from Aida to see if it fixes that?

And it would be nice if a JIRA ticket was created. Then we can track this.