Never saw that before how does your init code look like? Or do you
 do it in spring?

Where do you run your application?

Christian

Am 25.04.2012 16:19, schrieb weberj:
Hi,

OK, as you suggested I configured the
org.springframework.jms.connection.CachingConnectionFactory. It deploys but
on initializing there is

com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedIllegalStateException: MQJCA1031: The method
can only be called in the application client container. The application was
not running in the application client container when this method was called.
Ensure that the application runs in the application client container, or
modify the application to avoid this method call.

This seems to be similar to
https://community.jboss.org/thread/156545

An MQ Trace showed that the caller was
org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.prepareConnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java:364)

So I hacked
prepareConnection(Connection) und commented out
con.setExceptionListener(listenerToUse);

But now there is
MQJCA1018: Only one session per connection is allowed. The application
attempted to create more than one JMS session on the same JMS connection.
This exception occurs only if the application is running in a managed
environment. Modify the application so that it creates only one JMS session
on a JMS connection.

         at
com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ConnectionWrapper.createSession(ConnectionWrapper.java:113)
         at
org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.createSession(SingleConnectionFactory.java:406)

Has anybody an idea what that means?

I guess I should try the MQ connection pool instead of Spring's.

Thanks,
Juergen