Hi William,
The Configuration that I have put in this thread is what I came up for
integrating Apache Camel with IBM MQ. Which is working fine. Now I want to
integrate Camel with Glassfish Sun Open MQ. However I am not sure what Class
name to use to create my ConnectionFactory beans, the property names I
should be using etc. The integration is not even developed so I do not have
exceptions. I searched a lot over the internet but there isn't any tutorial
for Open MQ and Camel integration. I got all the jars in place from
GlassfishHome/lib but unable to set up the beans in camel-context.

Please let me know if you didn't get what I am trying to do here.

Thanks.