Hi.

I have a route that carries messages of various kinds.
as:
Create the customer John Doe.
Create a basket for John Doe.
Add an item "foo" in the basket of John Doe.
Establishing the John Doe bill.

For the system to work I must follow the sequence of messages from John Doe.
if a message from John Doe is in error all posts by John Doe must remain on
hold.
But this should not block messages from other customers.

"camel resequencing" reorders all messages.

How to reorder the messages customer by customer?
I do not understand how to make it with camel resequencing.

There is no concept of global priority

A+JYT