Hi,

I am trying to create a dynamic endpoint for ftp, that reflects an inbox
that contains the current date, like this:

<from
uri="{{asianinspection.ftpprotocol}}://{{asianinspection.ftpuser}}@{{asianinspection.ftphost}}/{{asianinspection.inbox}}?password={{asianinspection.ftppass}}&amp;delay=10000&amp;recursive=true&amp;binary=true&amp;filter=#myAntFilter&amp;move={{asianinspection.archivefolder}}"/>

All of the placeholders work fine, coming from a properties file, except for
the {{asianinspection.inbox}} property:

asianinspection.inbox=interfaces/ai/interface/order/inbound/input-${date:now:yyyy-MM-dd}/

I know that I am going about this the wrong way, but not sure what is the
correct way.

Thanks,

Carl