Hi

See this FAQ.
http://camel.apache.org/why-do-my-file-consumer-not-pickup-the-file-and-how-do-i-let-the-file-consumer-use-the-camel-error-handler.html



On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Nafees <[email protected]> wrote:
> HI..
>
> I am using the following route to consume files from FTP server and store in
> a local folder. When the directory name is not correct, it raises this
> exception -
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: File
> operation failed: 550. I want to handle them.
>
> from(ftpUrl).routeId("FTP_ROUTE").to(fileUrl).to("bean:localRouteHelper?method=stopFtpRoute")
>
> I am associating the onException() as
>
> from(ftpUrl).routeId("FTP_ROUTE").to(fileUrl).to("bean:localRouteHelper?method=stopFtpRoute")
>         .onException(GenericFileOperationFailedException.class)
>                        .handled(true)
>
> .to("bean:optimerExceptionHandler?method=activemqException");
>
> I am giving directory name wantedly wrong in order to check these kind of
> exceptions. Please provide me help in this regard.
> It just displays the exceptions but not going to bean method.
>
> Please let me know how to handle the exceptions raised when routes are
> executed in general (e.g. from jms, file etc )
>
> Thanks
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Handling-exception-when-routes-are-processed-tp5713541.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
CamelOne 2012 Conference, May 15-16, 2012: http://camelone.com
FuseSource
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

Reply via email to