So I am receiving data (A) via JMS that I break down into separate
messages (A1, A2, A3) using a splitter.

I want to send each message (A1, A2, A3) back to the client with data
analysis results.  My test client always gets back the original data
message (A).  I have a temp queue on the client that I want to send
data back to but only the original message (A) gets received from
client.

So I might have 2 problems.  Is this possible to fix using camel?