Hi Romain,

Any recommendations on how to proceed to point to release instead of
snapshot so the plugin works from my Jenkins server?

At the moment it is pointing to bunch of snapshots which clearly will not be
downloaded as we only use releases. One way could be installing it locally
in the Jenkins server but that also mean every developer will need to build
the project locally to satisfy snapshot dependencies.

Just to be clear even if you change the name of the jar and install it as a
non snapshot in a maven repository the building process will fail
complaining about existing snapshots referenced from within the plugin.

Thanks!
-Nestor