Ramesh,

I was able to recreate the issue.  I opened up a ticket with Camel and
attached a patch and the test case.  It can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5321.

For the short-term you should be able to deploy the XSD files with an
absolute path on the imported XSD.  The imported XSD must start with a '/',
which I know will also break the resolution in your favorite IDE.

The patch is only for 2.10.  I will note in the issue this thread and the
fact that it is needed on the 2.9 branch.

Best Regards,
Scott England-Sullivan
Principal Consultant, FuseSource
http://fusesource.com