Hi Folks,
   I am using SQL component and trying to insert a message in database.
My route:
=====================
<route id="dtcc-routet">
                        <from uri="dtcc-MQ:queue:LQ_TEST?transacted=true"/>
                        <process ref="dtccProcessor"/>
                        <to uri="sql:insert into t_message (message_id,
message_format_id,
status_id, direction, message, create_ts,
mq_msg_id,mq_correlation_id,create_user_id) values
(SEQ_MESSAGE.NEXTVAL,#,#,#,#,#,#,#,#)"/>
                </route>

I need help setting the parameters from dtccprocessor so that i can just set
the body in processor and pass to sql component which will set the value for
message_format_id, status_id and so on.
Is it possible to populate bean and set the body in processor and pass to
sql component?
Or do i need to pass it as an array of objects with parameter ordered
maintained?
Please help, Thanks in Advance.