Hi

I am having a route in which we copy files from FTP server to some folder
and  stops the route when all files are processed.

We are having a mechanism to suspend, resume or cancel this route.

My route is this:
from("ftp://ftpuser@192.168.1.43/MSC_SAMPLE?password=ftpuser123&passiveMode=false&pollStrategy=#optimerPoll&throwExceptionOnConnectFailed=true&maximumReconnectAttempts=0&localWorkDirectory=/tmp";)
routeId("ftp_route").noAutostartup().to("file:///home/nafees/mediation/09-Jun-2012/MSC_Huawei/download?noop=true&autoCreate=false").to("bean:helper?ftpRouteStopper");

if(command.equals("Start")) { camelServer.startRoute("ftp_route");}
... similarly for Resume .. Pause and cancel.. we call appropriate options
over camel.

E.g. we have some 400 files in a folder in FTP server, suppose 150 files
have been downloaded into some folder, I want to suspend the route, we are
able to suspend the route. But, when we are resuming the route , it again
starts copying from first file.

Is there any mechanism in which , we could instruct it start copying from
151st file.

Or how to solve these kind of issue.

Please Help me

Thanks