All of my processor information are stored in a database.  When I
start my system I want to build my routes by creating instances of my
processors as defined in a database.  So once I begin to receive data
I can route through my processors based on the data received.  The
problem I see is I get NoSuchEndpoint exceptions thrown.  I am not
sure how to solve this exception.