Indeed, the client is written in C#, but it is not mine, I do not have the
possibility to modify this code.

Do you know where I can find some doc on the way to implement a filter or a
handler for a cxf:endpoint ? I only saw information about interceptors like
described in http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

2012/6/20 Willem.Jiang [via Camel] <ml-node+s465427n5714705...@n5.nabble.com