Hi

If you use xpath as the expression for splitting XML. Then spent time
to google and learn a bit more how to do that.

The biggest problem is often that with xpath you must make sure the
namespace mapping is correct.
And yes it can be a bit of problem to get it working. I suggest if
there is some tool / plugin in your IDE etc.
to do live xpath expressions and see until it works.