Hi Folks

It was also unclear to me how to ensure that the message was de-queued or
not.

Ideally, after starting up the broker service in my junit test I would like
to put a message on to the queue and then verify I have successfully
de-queued the message at the end of my testcase by ensuring the size of the
queue is *0*.

Again, when testing a flow in my route which should *not *dequeue the
message I would like to put a message on to the queue and then verify the
message has not been de-queued by verifying that the size of the queue is
*1*

However, I cannot figure out how to determine the size of the queue.

Thanks!