Hi,

 I have followed the instruction on JMX stuff  l
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-processor-not-showing-up-in-jconsole.html
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-processor-not-showing-up-in-jconsole.html
I have not been able to see TestJmxEndpoint  class registered in the JMX
container. Below is the code that I have setup to see if my class will be
registered by Camel JMX container.  Could you please advise if I have missed
anything in my code?

I am using Camel 2.10.0 version.

@ManagedResource(description = "Managed JmxEndpointTest")
public class TestJmxEndpoint  {

    @ManagedOperation(description = "test JMX operation invocation button")
    public String testJMXOperation() {

                return "invocation completed !!";

        <camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";
id="camel">
                <camel:package>com.vid.test</camel:package>
                <camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true"
registryPort="2000"
mbeanServerDefaultDomain="org.apache.camel"/>

</camel:camelContext>

Kidn regards,
-Vid-