On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 23/07/12 17:38, dumi_p wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am using Camel 2.10.0 deployed on Tomcat 7 and I try to test following
>> scenario:
>>
>> 1. Have a CXF rest service deployed
>> 2. Have a proxy CXF rest service over the service above, deployed under
>> the
>> same Camel instance
>>
>> It works fine, until I perform requests in parallel. Exception stacktrace
>> is
>> attached.  http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.**com/file/n5716351/stacktrace.*
>> *txt <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716351/stacktrace.txt>
>> stacktrace.txt
>>
>> I tried following things in class
>> org.apache.camel.component.**cxf.jaxrs.CxfRsProducer order to fix it:
>> 1. Invoked JAXRSClientFactoryBean.**setThreadSafe(true), with no success
>> 2. Added synchronization point over line WebClient client =
>> cfb.createWebClient(), from invokeHttpClient method. It works, but
>> performance dropped on my localhost from 150 requests per second to 10
>> requests per second, so the fix is not acceptable.
>>
>> I attach my camel-config.xml - please let me know if additional info is
>> needed. http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.**com/file/n5716351/camel-**
>> config.xml<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716351/camel-config.xml>
>> camel-config.xml
>>
>> I am not sure if the problem lies in the configuration I performed or in
>> the
>> cxf-rs component or in cxf itself.
>>
>> Any idea is appreciated.
>>
>>  Well,I look at the code and see some JAXRSClientFactoryBean cache -
> Willem can you comment on this please ? This looks suspicious.

I don't like the   JAXRSClientFactoryBean cache either, it is used to
create the WebClient if we change the URI per request. Now I just want to
ask if there is a way to override the server address by setting the context
per request in the WebClient.

If So , it could easy for use to resolve the issue.