I added a bus to the blueprint context file like this:

<cxf:bus id="tb" name="transformBus">
    <cxf:features>
        <ref component-id="transformFeature"/>
    </cxf:features>
</cxf:bus>

After deployment JConsole reveals that the bus is present.

Now I want to wire up the bus to the endpoint like this:
from("cxfrs:///xyz/json?bus=#tb&resourceClasses=" +
Resource.class.getName())

This fails as the bus can not be found in the Camel registry.

Both of the following statements return nothing:
Object ret =
exchange.getContext().getRegistry().lookupByType(org.apache.cxf.Bus.class);
Object ret1 = exchange.getContext().getRegistry().lookup("tb");

The other beans, e.g. transformFeature are available in the Camel registry.

Do you have an idea why the bus is not available in the Camel registry?