Hi Christian,

Thanks for your effort of getting this elaborate answer. And gladly I am
using Camel seriously with ServiceMix. Karaf provides a great console to
manage features, And I love that model.

I started with Camel & Tomcat to test it, And most Interestingly this issue
came up and I thought it would be interesting to discuss here.

I will take this to Tomcat forums and try to fix it up. And I have to
propose Camel+SMX model again if test throws incompatible results.

Thank you again,
Guru
@gnanagurus