Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to define a header to set up where an
exchange should be send to, then access it through simple within the "to"
uri.

For instance I have one route which sets up what service I need to send a
message to.
Then the other message sends it to the required service, then does all
appropriate response handling based on the status code returned.

<route id="routingLogic">
    <from uri="activemq:etc" />

    <setHeader headerName="serviceAddress">
        <constant>cxf:bean:example</constant>
    </setHeader>

    <to uri="direct:sendingLogic" />
</route>

<route>
   <from "direct:sendingLogic" />

   <to uri="${headers.serviceAddress}" />

   <setHeader
headerName="responseCode"><xpath>//foo/bar/responseCode</xpath><setHeader>
    <choice>
    </choice>
</route>

I am wondering if it is possible to use anything like this? As I currently
get the error of

Caused by: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No
component with id '${headers.serviceAddress}' could be found

Thanks

Alan