Hi,

I am developing some camel , here is my camel context. Pls let me know how
can I configure the parameter if I want to call 'complexParameters' which
has two parameter.

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="routerEndpoint"
address="http://localhost:8080/test-service/TestService";
serviceClass="service.TestService"/>

  <camelContext id="test_context"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
      <dataFormats>
                        <jaxb id="jaxb" contextPath="pojo"/>
                </dataFormats>
          <route>
        <from uri="activemq:queue:inchannel"/>
        <to uri="bean:camelListener" />
        <unmarshal ref="jaxb"/>
        <process ref="processorBean"/>
        <setHeader headerName="operationName">
                <constant>echo</constant>
                </setHeader>
                <to uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint"/>
                <log message="sending response : ${body}"/>
      </route>
  </camelContext>

also my web service is as follows:

package service;

import java.util.List;

import javax.jws.WebParam;
import javax.jws.WebService;

import pojo.TestPojo;

@WebService
public interface TestService {

        String sayHi(String text);

        String sayHello();

        void ping();

        int getInvocationCount();

        String echo(@WebParam(name = "hello")  TestPojo pojo) throws Exception;

        Boolean echoBoolean(Boolean bool);

        String complexParameters(List<String> par1, List<String> par2);